Thursday, December 19, 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Review!

Last month in Florida I picked up several of these new matte balms from Revlon. I was so excited to find them since they were barely showing up at drugstores at the time. So here you go, finally a thorough review! In the video i'm wearing the color "sultry".

 At first application at 11:30AM

2.5 Hours later. Lipstick is fully in tact!

 At the end of the day 8 total hours later! Lipstick rubbed off in the outer corners, but considering no touch ups, not bad! 

I was curious to see how it would love after re-applying with dry lips. To my surprise the lipstick went on as smooth as it did in the morning! It didn't accentuate my dry lips :)

Overall I give this product a 10 out of 10 stars! I wish there were more color selections though. As far as I know there were just about 9 shades. But who knows, if they sell enough product they may put it in the permanent line and add more colors!


4 comments:

  1. Judy, you are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy to see that you started blogging again!This color looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour & great product!

    http://theteenfashionblogger.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog rocks ! I was hoping if you would like to check my blog out sometime.

    CHIC OUT OF TOWN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...